Smartphones are an essential part of our daily lives from driving, grocery shopping and talking or texting our loved ones. Smartphones are an integral part of our daily lives that we cannot live with or without whether we’re a tween, teen, a busy mother on the go, a father recording his son’s first home run or a grandparent’s joy at seeing photographs of their first grandchild. Smartphone applications are a reflection of that diversity and individuality of every Smartphone user from the most necessary to the funniest applications available for every Smartphone user. Here’s a list of the Top 10 Funniest Applications for Smartphones:
1) Pocket God is an episodic and exciting application available for Android and Apple Smartphones that allows its users or players to determine what type of God they would be if they were all powerful. Players can choose whether they’re a benevolent or vengeful God of their very own island with up to six islanders per island, an availability of five different islands and a number of forces of nature are yours to control and manipulate. Pocket God is a fun application for any Smartphone user especially if you have a little time to kill, after all its not everyday your God of your own island.
2) AgingBooth is your more than typical application that shows people what they might look like when they get older. AgingBooth was launched by PiVi & Co the creators of both FatBooth and BaldBooth, some of the most popular iPhone 4S application. Now AgingBooth for Android is available to download for free on the Android Market.
3) The Moron Test is currently one of the best selling applications well…since the introduction of the Smartphone with millions of players worldwide. The Moron Test features simple, addicting gameplay, five sections featuring hundreds of fun puzzles and even hilarious characters, sound effects, and music.
4) BaldBooth is similar to AgingBooth and instead shows the user what they might look like if they had no hair rather than simply being older. BaldBooth is a hilariously fun way to instantly make people bald on photo with your HTC OneX and other smartphone which can be shared with family, friends or colleagues via email, MMS, FaceBook, and Twitter.
5) Talking Lila the Fairy will allow Smartphone users to discover Lila’s world of magic and songs. Lila is a flower fairy that lives in a meadow who loves to sing and cast magical spells over the Smartphone users like Nokia Lumia 900, Galaxy S3, etc. Lila the Fairy can create flowers, animals, stars and other items with the help of her fairy dust.
6) Talking Santa is a free Smartphone application that lets you tickle Santa and make him laugh, you can also poke or slap him but that may cause Santa not to give you gifts anymore. If you’re nice to Santa by bringing him milk and cookies or naughty by running him over with a giant snowball will determine what types if any presents he brings you for Christmas.
7) GhostRadar is a paranormal application for the Ghost-hunters in your life. The GhostRadar will continuously run sensors on your Smartphone to determine if there is anything strange happening around the user. GhostRadar applications has set the standard in ghost hunting because it analyzes the readings from sensors giving indications only when interesting patterns in the readings have been made and has a voice to let you know when interesting words have been detected.
8) Talking Tom Cat is your perfect pet cat that responds to your touch and repeats everything you say. He can be especially fun for children and even allows you to record your own videos of Tom Cat and share them on YouTube and even Facebook.
9) SackDude: If you’re feeling a little stressed or a little irritable, Sack Dude is your interactive Smartphone stress ball. So if you’re having a rough day, just remember Sack Dude can be smacked, set on fire, tickled or electrocuted and is your perfect stress reliever.
10) FatBooth: if you are feeling a little fat FatBooth will really show you might look like carrying those few extra pounds. Or if you are having a really bad hair day FatBooth could make you feel much better about how you look now.
The Good News is that all these applications only cost $.99.